Complaints_PopUp - Columbia Police Department

Go to content

Main menu:

Are you filing a complaint against a Columbia Police Department Employee?




You have the right to make a complaint against a police officer for any improper police conduct.  By selecting YES you understand that you will be filing an official complaint against an officer whom you feel has misbehaved with the Columbia Police Department Internal Affairs Division.


NOTE:  If you are attempting to file a police report in reference to criminal activities, then you have entered the wrong area and must click the link below for steps on how to file a police report.

 File a Police Report

Back to content | Back to main menu