Please answer the following questions to find out if our online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If this crime is in progress, call (803) 252-2911 for non-emergencies.
Dial 911 for emergencies.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizen’s Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon review, if the incident does not meet the report type or if the jurisdiction is not correct the report will be rejected.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.